Complete Steps For Poll or Survey Campaign
This article references multiple articles from the knowledge base in logical steps. This will guide you through all the steps in the appropriate order.
Lets get started!
1. Create a Schedule (opens in new window)
2. Create Poll or Survey Campaign (opens in new window)
- Do not use the Caller ID we used for training purposes. You must supply your own valid number.
- Decide on whether or not to use Time Zone Scheduling. If you need more information on Time Zone Scheduling, you can reference it here.
- Decide on whether you want to leave an answering machine message, hangup on AM, or leave detection off. If you need more information on AM detection, you can reference it here.
- You can decide on the remaining options on how you wish to program them.
3. Configure the Poll or Survey (opens in new window)
4. Import your Database (opens in new window)
5. Remove Duplicates from Dial List (opens in new window)
6. Scrub your Dial List (opens in new window)
- We do not provide DNC Data. You would either need to subscribe to the National Do Not Call Registry, purchase a scrubbed list, or use a third party service such as Dr. DNC. We do not enforce laws or regulations so it is your choice on how you decide to use the system.
7. Set Lines in Telephony Area (opens in new window)
8. Add Funds in Billing Link (opens in new window)
To receive support, please follow this documentation.
To learn more please parse our Knowledge Base.